Join inspirational Eco-Warrior and television presenter Braam Malherbe for one of two very exclusive journeys through Botswana.
On your travels you will learn about the Wattled Crane, the most endangered Crane species in South Africa, with their densest population found in the Okavango Delta.
- Scheduled inter-camp light aircraft flights
- Luxury tent accommodation (three nights at Khwai River Lodge and three nights at either Eagle Island Camp or Savute Elephant Camp)
- All meals and drinks
- Game viewing activities, including expert guidance from an Endangered Wildlife Trust ambassador and Eco-Warrior Braam Malherbe
- National park fees
- Laundry services
- Emergency insurance
- Donation to the Wattled Crane Project, part of the Endangered Wildlife Trust
Special offer: Book before 31 October 2013 and receive up to 10% discount.
- Offer available for stays 7-13 March and 11-17 April 2014
- Full deposit required at the time of booking
- 21 days notice required for cancellation or amendment